Click on auctions to snag some collie collectibles and help the collies at the same time! The link will take you to the CRF Facebook Fundraising page.
Donate anytime at www.collierescue.org/
All year long we rescue Collies that come from abuse situations, hoarding and neglect. We take in owner surrenders and discarded strays. This past year we have taken in 29 dogs with various medical needs from multiple states.
Here’s how this fundraiser works:
– Donate anytime at www.collierescue.org/
– Each day we will post a recently rescued dog associated with letter. A for Abby, B for Buddy, etc. Each dog has a minimum goal. The goal amount is proportional to the popularity of that initial.
– All donations will be allocated to the dog that matches your first initial, unless otherwise requested in the comments of the post on that day.
– The letter with the most donations beyond the minimum goal will have a share, like, tag, or comment randomly selected from the daily post for that letter and will receive a special gift.
– Follow our overall donation leader board athttp://
– The leader board is not updated in real-time. Our 100% volunteer army will update the stats as fast as possible, and will also post a daily summary for that days post. Please post if you made a donation so we can update the stats faster. You do not need to include the amount. If you send in a check, private message us with the amount so we can allocate it appropriately.
A, K, and L have already met or exceeded their Minimum Goal from donations on day 1! Reaching the minimum goal is not the end. Don’t stop there, continue to share, like, and comment for your chance to win a gift and make that letter the donation leader!